Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Change in Plans

Yepp. That's right a change in plans. A huge change in plans. Today at church my old sanday school teacher approached me and told me his sister was in need of a Nanny because she is a teacher for the Ogden School District and needed someone to help take care of her three kids. Me loving kids thought this would be a great opportunity. There's one little girl Kindergarden age, a two year old little boy and a little 6 month old baby boy. The hours are really reasonable with pretty good pay. Doing this I will be able to stay home and be around my family, work, and be able to take a couple night classes at weber state and have the weekends off to do my own thing. I would also be saving a ton of money. I'm excited to start calling and around to transfer my financial aid to Weber State and informing Dixie State of my decision tomorrow. Although I'm sad to not being going to sunny st george and happy to still be at home with snow covered mountains! :)


Oh yeah, and today is my brother's birthday... And I can't wait for him and Taylor to move to Ogden and go to the same school as my brother... weird.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!

4 comments:

Nicole Nixon said...

I love that pic of you and James... I did a sketch of it once!

I'm glad you got a good opportunity for a job, but you better still go to school there in ogden or i will have to come out and beat some sense into you!!!

Kim said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Sam! Happy to have you! Kim

The Marsden 6 said...

How fun, another blogging buddy! Hope to see lots of updated posts!

Emily and David said...

and yet another change in plans i hear...back to dixie?! i think thats a great plan! its almost move day, huh?! thats exciting!