Tuesday, December 1, 2009

update

So I noticed I haven't been on here in a really long time. I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who has helped me out in one way or another these last couple months. I greatly appericate it. You've all helped me in many different ways and taught me to be strong and move on. So thank you to everyone.
Thanksgiving was different but fun. We stayed at Donalds house and Natalie, Justin and Brennan came down for 2 days. I had a lot of fun with them and enjoyed them being there.
Tonight was a fun night. Katie (Donalds daughter my age) is starting to come out of her shy shell and we are starting to become friends. Anyways we all went to village inn for dinner then went to temple square to look at the lights and hear donalds nephew david sing.

3 comments:

Emily and David said...

Nice update, sounds like things are going better for you. Maybe we will make it out for a visit next month...

Kerrie said...

Sam, sounds like a great Thanksgiving! I am happy for you!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

good to hear things are going well!