Wednesday, July 1, 2009

UPDATE

I haven't updated this thing in forever so here it goes:
I've been living with my mom and Donald since I finished the semester at Dixie. Although I love the no rent thing its about time for me to get back out on my own. I always thought I'd enjoy living the middle of no where- That thought is now non existant after living in Herriman for a whole month! Being a California girl I never thought I'd say I miss living in Ogden SO... I'm moving back there! I found a cheap apartment I can afford while going to Weber State. I just barely got done filling out all the paper work and will know within a week if I get it or not. CROSS YOUR FINGERS! I want it real bad!
I'm currently working at so far my favorite job ever! IKEA! I'm a frontline cashier and love it! I love the pay, health benefits, flexible hours, discounts, and co-workers! Ikea runs the majority of their sales through self check outs except for on Saturdays and Sundays so the only hard part of the job is teaching all the angry old people how to use a scan gun... aim and shoot.. not that hard... But I still love it. I plan on keeping this job after moving to Ogden and just becoming a part time employee working a couple days a week...
This next month is a busy one for me but I'm looking forward to each event!
FRIDAY- The Morris Fam is coming for a BBQ!
SATURDAY- 4th of July in Ogden
JULY 16-19- Jeff's family reunion
JULY 24-1- EAGLE LAKE!
I can't wait for camp so I can see everyone. This year is going to be fun!
See you all soon!

4 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I hope you get in! my fingers are crossed!

Emily and David said...

Can't wait to see you at camp!

Natalie said...

where is this cheap ogden apartment? it's probably HELLA GHETTO!!

Samantha said...

Natalie- its actually a ton better then your ghetto ace apartment! its on 23rd and monroe! In a newly rebuilt area! People dont get shot at in front of my place like they did in yours!Dont be jealous