Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas!

With all this christmas talk these last couple days I've been thinking a lot about instead of what i want for christmas but what i need for christmas and here are the only four things i can think of... besides money and some giftcards.. (giftcards meaning to FOOD places so i can eat and have groceries lol.... clothing places would be cool too but not a must have.)
Here are the must have's in Samantha's life as a College Student:
NUMBER ONE
This is a MUST MUST MUST have!!!
A Nikon SLR D40 or D60 would work just as good.
D40 is cheaper...
I need this for next semester so i can take my photography classes
and for my scholarship for the Dixie Sun Newspaper... if i get it! CROSS UR FINGERS!!



NUMBER TWO!
This isn't really a must but I'd really apperciate and enjoy it...
Nixon Vega Watch...
Color choices are Emerald (like the picture) Brown, Turquoise, or white.
NUMBER THREE!
This again isn't a must but a "I'd like to have"
Its Ugg's Dakota Slippers..
I want ones that look just like this..
I'd even love fake ones!!!

and lastly...
NUMBER FOUR!
I know i wont be getting this but it is something that i really badly need...
a CAR!
any kind of car as long as it has four wheels and runs is perfect for me!
And thats my Christmas List... hopefully i'll get at least the camera and either 2 or 3 with it!!












5 comments:

Nicole Nixon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Nixon said...

tell you what... i'll get you the camera, AND the watch, AND the slippers!!! you can just get me the only thing on my christmas list... a FELT Z15 roadbike...56cm

http://www.feltracing.com/08/product.asp?catid=1504,1515&pid=8672

isn't she pretty? i think that is MORE than fair!

Nicole Nixon said...

sorry, no offense, but i think i'd get laughed off the team on your cruiser...it'd be like you showing up to a college softball practice with a whiffle bat

Emily and David said...

Sammy- I don't think Santa visits college students...but who knows?!

Emily and David said...

P.S. if he does- tell him I need a vacation!